INTERNAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
Your team is your #1 asset. Provide them with the training that supports them in succeeding.
We work hand-in-hand with you and your crew to help you create custom internal training programs that are user-friendly, geared toward adult learning, and most importantly, built uniquely for your company only.
- Specialty Skills
- Team Engagement Programs
- Course Certifications
- Required Education
- Culture Enhancing Learning
- How To Videos
ARE YOU A TRAINER OR A FACILITATOR?
Make The Move To Online. Offering online training has become increasingly popular for several reasons, especially in recent years.
Here are some key advantages of online courses:
Accessibility: Online courses can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. This makes education more accessible to a global audience, including individuals who may not have the resources or ability to attend in-person training.
Flexibility: Online courses often allow learners to set their own schedules. This flexibility is valuable for people with busy lives, such as working professionals, parents, or those with other commitments.
Cost-Effective: Online courses tend to be more cost-effective for both providers and learners. There are no expenses associated with physical classrooms, travel, or accommodation. This can result in lower tuition fees for students.
Our team has built from scratch, as well as converted many in-person training programs, creating custom online courses that are full of user engagement for adult learners.
We are experienced in creating an extensive list of online learning courses:
- Capturing high-intensity in-person learning, creating a similar result online through a series of online courses and group forums.
- Creating teacher CE courses for better classroom engagement.
- Working with internal subject matter experts, capturing their insight, and conveying it to an online course for adult learners of various learning styles.
- Creating on-the-job how-to tutorials for in-house training.
- Converting code courses from textbooks to online learning.
- Designing and developing courses taught in multiple educational institutions.
- Creating e-commerce stores to sell course enrollments and memberships.